SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Propriometrics Press welcomes manuscripts for:
- practical adult non-fiction
- creative or narrative adult non-fiction
- children’s picture books
Propriometrics Press publishes innovative books about movement: in our bodies, our minds, and our lives.
In doing so, we aim to inspire our readers to consider the meaning and importance of movement, and to move, think, and live differently.
We are committed to giving authors the freedom to express ideas that challenge conventions and change the world—one individual at a time.
We are a “green” publishing company and so accept only digital submissions.
- a cover letter with a current mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- a description of the book and its market as well as a short bio;
- professional social media links and your website;
- a detailed table of contents or outline;
- and the first few chapters of your manuscript (roughly fifty pages). If you have not yet begun writing the book, please draft a sample chapter or provide other writing samples.