SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Propriometrics Press welcomes manuscripts for:
- children’s picture books
- adult non-fiction
- adult creative or narrative non-fiction
- guide books, how-to books, and cookbooks
Propriometrics Press is committed to publishing innovative, big idea books.
We aim to inspire us to change the way we think about human potential and to move, think, and live differently.
We give authors the freedom to express ideas that challenge conventions and change the world—one individual at a time.
We are a “green” publishing company and so accept only digital submissions.
- a cover letter with a current mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- a description of the book and its market as well as a short bio;
- professional social media links and your website;
- a detailed table of contents or outline;
- and the first few chapters of your manuscript (roughly fifty pages). If you have not yet begun writing the book, please draft a sample chapter or provide other writing samples.